Dr. Edwin Chan, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Edwin K. Chan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery and an Attending Surgeon at the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Chan received his undergraduate degree at Duke University where he graduated magna cum laude and obtained his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, where he graduated with Special Distinction for Research in Otolaryngology. He completed a General Surgery internship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City and residency in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery at The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Chan also currently serves as the Medical Director of the North Queens Surgical Center, an affiliate of the New York Eye & Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai. He provides general otolaryngology care for all disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and head & neck, with a focus in allergy and sinus diseases.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- Schaefer SD, Li JC, Chan EK, Wu ZB, Branovan DI. Combined anterior-to-posterior and posterior-to-anterior approach to paranasal sinus surgery: an update. Laryngoscope, 2006 Apr;116(4):509-13.
- Chan EK, Patel ND. ENT Imaging Clinic: Giant calculus of the submandibular salivary duct. ENT Journal 2006 May;85(5):306- 308.
- Chan EK (2014) Head and Neck Manifestations of Systemic Diseases. In AP Sclafani (Ed.), Total Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery. New York, NY : Thieme.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Edwin K. Chan, MD PC
136-40 39th Ave., Suite 6GB
Flushing, NY 11354