Dr. Edwin Vyhmeister, MD
“A lasting measure of altruism is how much remains after you have gone that continues to help others.” Dr. Edwin Vyhmeister is a Hand Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon and Sports Medicine Specialist. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and has a Certificate of Added Certification in Surgery of the Harnd. His special interests include Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, injuries of the hand and wrist, and tumors of the hand and wrist. His personal interests include watching his kids play soccer and football, photography, the outdoors, and fly fishing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hand Surgeon
- American Board of Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand (Surgery)
Education and training
- Medical School - Loma Linda University
- Saint Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship in Hand Surgery
- University of Michigan, Residency in General Surgery
- King County Medical Society
NW Hand and Orthopedics
19930 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155