Dr. Efraim (Efi) Kessous, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Travel Medicine Specialist
*If you are booking with Medicaid please be sure to have a Referral before we can confirm the appointment* Dr. Efi Kessous is a board certified Family Medical Practitioner. He received his medical degree and Master of Public Health from St. George’s University School of Medicine. Dr. Kessous completed his family medicine residency at University of Maryland in Baltimore and his surgical residency at Hahnemann/Drexel University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Travel Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency in Surgery
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- St. George's University School of Medicine (Master’s)
- University of Maryland, Residency in Family Practice
Montgomery Medical Clinic
800 South Frederick Ave, Suite 110
Gaithersburg, MD 20877