Dr. Eleanor Davina, DO
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Eleanor Davina is an American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine certified Primary Care Physician. Dr. Davina received her degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey as well as completed her Residency in Internal Medicine at the Kennedy University Hospital. Our supervised staff of 3 ARNP's and 1 PA can quickly accommodate your immediate health needs. Assuring our patients enjoy life's activities through improved health and wellness.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Florida Hospital Waterman
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Kennedy University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Adult Medicine of Lake County Inc
3619 Lake Center Drive
Mount Dora, FL 32757