Dr. Elisa Yoo, MD, FAAD
Procedural Dermatology Specialist, Dermatologist
Dr. Elisa Yoo is a gentle and thorough dermatologist working in Los Alamitos, CA. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, where she also completed her Dermatology residency. Dr. Yoo completed a fellowship in Cutaneous Oncology and a second fellowship in Procedural Dermatology including Mohs and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Yoo provides comprehensive skin care and provides annual exams, cancer screening, Botox and anti-aging treatments, and allergy consultations. She specializes in dermatologic surgery, including Mohs and reconstructive surgery, biopsies, and wart and cyst removal. With cutting edge technology in her office, Dr. Yoo offers many laser treatments and skin resurfacing procedures. She is Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American College of Mohs Surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Procedural Dermatology Specialist
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship in Cutaneous Oncology
- Temple University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship in Mohs Skin Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Director of Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology
- Director of Mohs and reconstructive Surgery
Elisa K. Yoo, M.D.
3801 Katella Ave, Ste 414
Los Alamitos, CA 90720