Dr. Elita Hohner, DO
Elita Hohner is a dependable and reputable family physician serving the community of La Grange Highlands, IL. Dr. Hohner attended the Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she received her medical degree and completed her residency in family medicine at Franciscan Health, IL. She also holds a bachelor's degree from Illinois Wesleyan University. Dr. Hohner is a part of Family Medicine of Western Springs. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Hohner enjoys giving back to her community and has participated in many volunteer activities, including serving as a volunteer medical personnel at US Amateur Open Golf Tournament and. Outside of her practice, Dr. Hohner enjoys running, archery, singing, and cooking. Dr. Hohner is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Education and training
- Franciscan Health, Residency in Family Medicine
- Illinois Wesleyan University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- Departmental Award –Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, April 2010
Family Medicine of Western Springs
5201 Willow Springs Rd., Suite 160
La Grange Highlands, IL 60525