Dr. Elizabeth Bird, MD
Elizabeth Bird is a caring and concerned Pediatrician serving the community of Hamden, CT. Dr. Bird earned her medical degree from Yale University. She completed her residency at the University of Michigan. She also gained her bachelor's degree from Bowdoin College. Dr. Bird is a part of Northeast Medical Group. Because she is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their Pediatrician. She is also conversant in Italian and French. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Bird is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients. She is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Bowdoin College (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Michigan (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Pediatric Residency Faculty Teaching Award, Alpert Medical School at Brown University (2011).
- Swift Award for Outstanding Student in Anesthesiology, Yale University (2002).
- American Medical Women’s Association Glasgow Memorial Award, Yale University (2002).
- Phi Beta Kappa, Bowdoin College (1995).
- Pediatric Resident Leadership Award, University of Michigan (2006).
Northeast Medical Group - Hamden
2200 Whitney Ave, Suite 240
Hamden, CT 06518