Dr. Elizabeth Clark, DO
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Elizabeth Clark, DO is a Board Certified osteopath and primary care doctor. As a leading practitioner of osteopathic medicine, she brings her expertise to the Northeast San Antonio office of Pro-Care Medical Center. She specializes in preventive medicine, aerospace medicine, family medicine, and occupational medicine. Dr. Clark provides a variety of services ranging from treatments for osteoarthritis and general orthopedics to custom orthotics. Dr. Clark is bilingual in English and Spanish and is dedicated to listening to each patient. She believes in creating a partnership with each of her patients in order to help them maintain and improve their lifelong health. Dr. Clark welcomes new patients inside her offices at Pro-Care Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas where most major forms of medical insurance are accepted.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Board of Preventive Medicine
Education and training
- Brooks City Base, Residency in Aerospace Medicine
- Brooks City Base, Residency in Preventive Medicine
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Nevada, Reno (Bachelor’s)
- American Osteopathic Association
Pro-Care Medical Center
11900 Crownpoint Dr, 112
San Antonio, TX 78233