Dr. Elizabeth Melendy, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Melendy is a caring and reliable pediatrician serving the community of Plaistow, NH. Dr. Melendy attended the University of Vermont in Burlington, where she received her degree in medicine and then completed her residency in pediatrics at Maine Medical Center. Dr. Melendy is a part of Plaistow Pediatrics. She is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Patients visit Dr. Melendy for a variety of reasons including annual physicals, sinus problems, pediatric consultations, eczema, and allergic cough. Dr. Melendy believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Dickinson College (Bachelor’s)
- Maine Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of Vermont
Awards and publications
- National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient Centered Medical Home - 2011
166 Plaistow Rd., Ste. 104
Plaistow, NH 03865