About Dr. Elizabeth West
Elizabeth West, MD, specializes in OB/GYN. She enjoys working with women at every stage in their lives—from their first well-woman exam, through pregnancies and menopause. Additionally, she has a passion for nutrition and finds it gratifying to help her patients improve their diet, lifestyle and overall wellness. Dr. West received her medical degree from the University of California, Irvine’s School of Medicine in 2012. Continuing at UCI, she furthered her training with a Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. While there, she was awarded the position of Administrative Chief Resident, often given to those with exceptional clinical and leadership skills. Originally from Boston, Dr. West moved to California for medical school and never left. She loves living in Long Beach where she can spend time with her husband and young daughter and enjoy local activities such as hiking, exploring new restaurants, and going to farmer’s markets.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Awarded with the position of Administrative Chief Resident, often given to those with exceptional clinical and leadership skills
Dr. Elizabeth West's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Long Beach - Schaufele
MemorialCare Medical Group
3828 Schaufele Ave, Ste 200
Long Beach, CA 90808
Patient reviews for Dr. Elizabeth West
I loved my visit with Dr West. She is personable and thorough. She answered all questions and caring.
Great. She always takes her time to answer my questions and make me feel comfortable.
The staff is wonderful and welcoming every time I visit. Dr. West is great and able to answer my questions. So far every provider I've met have been excellent.
Every visit with Dr. West has been excellent, her bedside manner is wonderful, always smiling and very personable. I was referred to her by a friend and thankful that she's my OB!
I truly appreciate Dr. West and her staff! Dr. West is so caring and an excellent practitioner. She's the best!
Made me feel super comfortable, confident and excited to have this baby.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances