Dr. Emily Rose, MD
Based in Muncie, IN, Dr. Emily Rose works at Ball Cardiology. Dr. Rose completed her residency and internship at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She also completed her fellowship at New York University. She is a physician specializing in cardiology. Prior to completing her training, she earned her medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco. She is affiliated with Indiana University Health, Ball Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rose is also fluent in Spanish, which has allowed her to treat patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Rose takes pride in her diagnostic acumen and takes the time to listen to each patient. She practices with an emphasis on individual patient care and comfort.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Indiana University Health, Ball Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (Internship)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - University of California, San Francisco, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (Fellowship)
Ball Memorial Physicians Cardiology
Indiana University Health
2525 W University Ave, #300
Muncie, IN 47303