About Dr. Enrique Rodriguez-Paz
Enrique Rodriguez-Paz is an insightful and analytical cardiologist located in Tamarac, FL. He received his medical degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara. He then completed his internal medicine internship at Fajardo District Hospital and his residency at the Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rodriguez-Paz completed his fellowship in cardiovascular disease from Deborah Heart and Lung Center. Dr. Rodriguez-Paz provides consultations for general heart conditions, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, and congestive heart disease. He performs catheterization, x-rays, echocardiograms, and other non-invasive procedures, such as tissue Doppler analysis. Dr. Rodriguez-Paz’s goal is to use his skills to help his patients avoid heart failure and improve their heart conditions by understanding the many factors involved in heart health and diseases. Outside of work, Dr. Rodriguez-Paz enjoys sports and music. He speaks fluent English and Spanish.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital and Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Guadalajara
- Fajardo District Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Florida Society of Internal Medicine
Dr. Enrique Rodriguez-Paz's office location
Cardiovascular Consultants PA
7421 N University Dr, Suite 112
Tamarac, FL 33321
Patient reviews for Dr. Enrique Rodriguez-Paz
Very nice and detailed. My first experience was great
He is absolutely Great!! The staff are very good and attentive!
Great. Informative. Kind. Personal. Best doctor I've seen. It's scary being so young (18) and having to go to a cardiologist and he made it fine.
Thorough, pleasant, and honest would describe the interaction today. I feel important, taken care of, and leave with the knowledge necessary to improve my health. What more could you ask for?
Long wait, but satisfied with the dr’s expertise. Highly recommended!
If I tell the truth, I'm afraid his office will become flooded with too many new patients....So, I'll lie and say they were terrible!
I'm very satisfied about my visit, it was better than what I expected to be!!.Professionalism and very friendly.
Great Interaction and testings done in the first consultation. Highly recommend this doctor!!!
Amazing human being. He cares about you and will run every test to be sure that you are getting the full care possible. His office is extremely kind, and everyone feels like family. I was really nervous at first, but that quickly went away. A+ Doc, and his brother is just as great.
Me siento muy contenta, por haber encontrado un médico, como el Dr. Rodriguez Paz, quien además de tomar un gran tiempo para informarse de mi salud, puedo manifestar que salí satisfecha, porque es difícil en este país, que un Profesional de la Salud, dedique el suficiente tiempo a un paciente....
Very professional and helpful. Helped me to understand everything he covered.
Excellent doctor .
He was very nice even though I was told by zoc doc he was a pcp he turned out to be a cardiologist but he still took care of me
The knowledge and treat were excellent.
Excellent Dr. I highly recommended
His Team is really professional, the doctor is wise, and only order test that you really need it, is not this money doctors, i'm so happy i found him here.
Excelente profesional y excelente atencion del personal de enfermeras. Muy amables y atentos. Los recomiendo ampliamente.
He was great
Me gusto la atencion !!! lo recomiendo !!
Very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET)
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances