Dr. Evelyn Rentas, MD
Dr. Evelyn Rentas is a mindful internist providing sound medical care to patients at the Heart of Florida Physicians Group Internal Med. Dr. Rentas is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is an active member of the American College of Physicians. She looks after the community of Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Rentas earned her medical degree from the Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences. She went on to earn her residency in internal medicine at Hospital Damas. Patients visit her for a spectrum of concerns, including sexually transmitted diseases, vertigo, hypertension, diabetes, and hyperactive disorder. She received a certificate of recognition from the American Diabetes Association and National Committee for Quality Assurance for her achievement in the delivery of quality diabetes care. Dr. Rentas’ rapport with her patients, her medical knowledge, and her dedication as a doctor contribute to her popularity with patients and members of her medical team. She is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Hospital Damas, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- Universidad de Puerto Rico (Bachelor's)
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- 2000: Surgical Treatment of Aortic Regurgitations, Ascending Aortic Aneurysm in a Patient with Recurrent Superior Vena Cava Syndrome: A Case Report.
- Certificate of Recognition on Achievement for Delivery of Quality Diabetes Care, by The American Diabetes Association and National Committee for Quality Assurance
Heart of Florida Physicians Group Internal Med.
3757 Pleasant Hill Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34746