About Dr. Fahimot Oyinlola Faduyile
Fahimot Oyinlola Faduyile MD, FAAP, often fondly referred to as Dr "O" is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She obtained her medical degree from the College of Medicine, University of Lagos in Nigeria and completed her Pediatrics Residency at the Woodhull Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY. She moved to Georgia following her residency and has since practiced primary care pediatrics first in the Lawrenceville area and only recently in Rome, GA. Her love and passion for kids’ care right from childhood continues to be evident in her daily interactions with pediatric patients. She is a highly competent physician who has over time earned the trust of colleagues, patients and parents alike. Dr "O" loves reading, traveling and spending time with her husband and three beautiful kids.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Lagos College of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Woodhull Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
Dr. Fahimot Oyinlola Faduyile's office location
4905 Courtney Dr
Forest Park, GA 30297
Patient reviews for Dr. Fahimot Oyinlola Faduyile
Receptionist was rude
Always fast always friendly!
The staff was very friendly and helpful! Dr. Faduyile was great with my daughter. It was a great experience.
She has very good bedside manner very sweet and knowledgeable
I decided this is where I'll take all my children.
The staff was very friendly and very helpful! Officially my children’s primary physician!
Doctor is nothing special, doesn’t really enjoy seeing kids as patient. Wait time is crazy long with more than 2 hrs waiting for 5 mins check up. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone!
Very professional and nice. The office environment was warm and welcoming.
It was a great experience. She was great with my son who has autism.
It's friendly environment with the doctor and staff at your disposal. Nice
the whole staff are very personable and professional
everyone was very professional and helpful
She was very professional and great bedside manners
Ms.Faduyile and her staff were very personable and professional.Ms.Faduyile took her time with me and my children as new patients and meet all of my needs .I will definitely recommend this facility to others . Thank You for a great experience.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances