Dr. Fen Sartorius, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Fen Sartorius is a skilled and qualified family physician and primary care doctor caring for the Santa Fe, NM community. Dr. Sartorius attended the McGill University Faculty of Medicine, where he earned his degree in medicine. He also completed his residency at the same institute. Dr. Sartorius is a part of Rodeo Family Medicine and is affiliated to CHRISTUS Saint Vincent Regional Medical Center. He is certified in geriatric medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Patients trust Dr. Sartorius's expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- CHRISTUS Saint Vincent Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- University of New Mexico (Residency)
Rodeo Family Medicine
4001 Rodeo Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507