Dr. Fitzgerald Birmingham, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Fitzgerald Birmingham is a diligent and trusted internist and primary care doctor serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Birmingham attended Howard University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Birmingham is a part of MedStar Medical Group and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Birmingham is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients. He is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle and works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Howard University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PPC-PCMH).
- Awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and American Diabetes Association Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP).
MedStar Medical Group-MedStar Washington Hosp Ctr
MedStar Medical Group
106 Irving St NW, Suite 4200 North
Washington, DC 20010