Dr. Frances Morales, MD
Frances Morales is a skilled and experienced pediatrician caring for the Lutz, FL community. Dr. Morales attended the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, where she received her medical degree. She completed her internship and residency in pediatrics at University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Morales is a part of BayCare Medical Group. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She speaks English and Spanish, which makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Morales is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health. She is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University Medical Center, Jacksonville, Internship in Pediatrics
- University Medical Center, Jacksonville, Residency in Pediatrics
- University of Florida, Jacksonville, Residency in Pediatrics
BayCare Medical Group
24630 State Road 54, Bld 3
Lutz, FL 33559