Dr. Frank S. Cohen, MD
Dr. Cohen is a longstanding Upper East side NYC private practice doctor who evaluates and treats a variety of conditions related to abdominal complaints, colon and rectal disorders, skin/subcutaneous concerns. Doctor Cohen is a board certified surgeon who performs office and hospital procedures. Dr. Cohen's areas of expertise are in laparoscopic abdominal, colon and rectal, and hernia surgery. Typical office evaluations include infections, bleeding, pain, swelling, difficulty eating,digesting or eliminating, Colonoscopy/hemorrhoid treatment can be performed in office which is an accredited ambulatory surgery center. The office is convenient to the 6 train, Hunter college 68th street stop.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Internship in General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Medical School - University of Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- American Hernia Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Dr. Frank S. Cohen
212 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021