Dr. Fredric Jaffe, DO
***Important notes- after booking your appointment, please expect a phone call from our office to confirm the details of your appointment. In the meantime, please fill out your registration information online through Zocdoc check-in. Fredric Jaffe is a considerate and qualified pulmonologist in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Jaffe obtained his osteopathic degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine where he also completed his residency in medicine. He then completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Drexel University. Dr. Jaffe is a part of Temple Pulmonology and is board certified in critical care medicine, internal medicine, pulmonary diseases, and sleep medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Diseases (Internal Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Drexel University, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency in Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Temple Health Oaks
450 Cresson Blvd, Suite 200
Phoenixville, PA 19460