Dr. Gagandeep Singh, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
*DR. SINGH IS AN OUT OF NETWORK PROVIDER, AND THOSE WITH PRIVATE INSURANCES CAN OFTEN BE REIMBURSED THROUGH THEIR PLAN.* **ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE: Kindly note I will mark "confirmed" on ZocDoc when you request an appointment, but we may have to cancel the appointment if you are unable to reply to my (separately) sent introductory email within 24 hours. Thank you kindly for your understanding! My thoughts on the wonderful field I'm honored to be a part of ... The practice of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, as well as Adult Psychiatry, is as exciting as it is varied. This specialty is truly one of the last bastions in modern medicine that allows the practitioner to 'connect' with the patient, and one where the value of the patient's input is not underestimated. Understanding the impact of one's life experiences, and the interaction with a person's biology and temperament is an art that few have the opportunity to practice on a routine basis. A careful evaluation can reveal several areas of focus for medication and therapy during the treatment of the individual. It is this art that defines the profession of Psychiatry - especially Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Psychiatry)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Awards and publications
- Indo-American Psychiatric Association Outstanding Resident Award Recipient (2007)
- New Jersey Psychiatric Association Best Paper Award Recipient (Internet Addiction) (2006)
- Young Investigators’ Poster Presentation at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Conference – San Diego, May 2007: Prevalence of Osteoporosis in SPMI Patients (PI: Anthony Tobia, M.D.)
- Co-investigator on another project with Anthony Tobia, M.D.: Fructosamine and HgbA1c correlation with Atypical Antipsychotic treatment in SPMI patients
Gagandeep Singh, M.D.
34 E Main St
Freehold, NJ 07728
Gagandeep Singh, M.D.
312 Applegarth Rd, Suite 200
Monroe Township, NJ 08831