About Gail Bedell
Gail Bedell is a skilled and attentive family nurse practitioner serving the community of Collegeville, PA. Ms. Bedell attended the University of Pennsylvania, where she received her master’s in nursing. Ms. Bedell is a part of Trappe Pediatrics. She sees patients for illness, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Ms. Bedell is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Pennsylvania, Master’s in Nursing
Gail Bedell's office location
Einstein Physicians Trappe Pediatrics Care
17 Iron Bridge Drive, Suite 100
Collegeville, PA 19426
Patient reviews for Gail Bedell, NP
Gail is the most wonderful person!! She takes such great care of my kids, they all love her!!
Gail is amazing, she sees my child maybe 2 times a year but she knows him well. She takes her time with the visit and gives excellent advice! We love her!!!!
We love Gail! The kids love her, she’s extremely thorough and she always has helpful tips! I have a 3,2 & 1 year old so my appointments can be a little crazy and she never minds or seems irritated at all. Her nurses are always wonderful and helpful as well.
Gail is wonderful! If we are unable to book with our primary, Dr. Brogan, then Gail is our next choice! She has a very calming manner that puts the kids at ease!
Great! Very informative. Gail explains everything very thorough and she is great with our son! We couldn't ask for a better Dr.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances