About Dr. Garin Hecht
A competent orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Garin Hecht caters to the locals of Maywood, IL. He brings his extensive experience to his role at Loyola Medicine and approaches patient care with compassion and positivity. His clinical expertise includes hip problems, broken bones, muscle strains, and shoulder injuries. Dr. Hecht pursued his medical education from the University of Michigan. In order to gain practical expertise, he completed a residency in orthopedics at the University of California Davis Medical Center. Furthermore, he completed a fellowship in orthopedic trauma at the University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Hecht understands that people are a bit hesitant when it comes to surgery and hence, strives to educate patients about the options available. He holds himself to the highest standard of care and is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual.
- 1st Agency
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedics
- University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center, Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma
Awards and publications
- A Comparison of Geriatric Hip Fracture Databases. Shelton, T; Hecht, G; Slee, C; Wolinsky, P, The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- CT-measurement predicts shortening of stable intertrochanteric hip fractures. Hecht, G; Shelton, TJ; Saiz, AM; Goodell, PB; Wolinsky, P, Journal of orthopaedics
- Predictive Modeling for Geriatric Hip Fracture Patients: Early Surgery and Delirium Have the Largest Influence on Length of Stay. Hecht, G; Slee, CA; Goodell, PB; Taylor, SL; Wolinsky, PR, The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Garin Hecht's office location
Loyola Medicine - Orthopedics
Loyola Outpatient Center
2160 South First Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
Patient reviews for Dr. Garin Hecht
Dr. Hecht was very good at explaining everything and going over the results. He took his time and was very friendly. Great Doctor.
Beautiful entry. Appreciate it more and more every time I visit.
Great service, awesome staff.
Rt. knee deboning. Left broken bones.
I love my clinical team.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances