Dr. George Fournier, MD
As the Founder of Ft. Lauderdale Eye Associates, Dr. Fournier’s vision has been to create a place of excellence, where the patient’s interests are always foremost and compassion for each of his patients is never lost. After 20 years in private practice he has been able to attract like minded people to help maintain these goals. His passion for world travel, scuba diving and cycling, gives Dr. Fournier a well rounded and honest perspective on life. A father of three children in college, an avid movie goer and a student himself of foreign languages, including French and Russian, he is up to date and able to communicate with patients of all ages and interests. He understands the importance of educating his patients about all available options and with that knowledge encourages his patients to take an active role in any decisions about their health. There are few doctors who have the credentials of Dr. George Fournier, but even fewer who have the compassion, the commitment and ability to care for his patients the way Dr. Fournier does.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Harvard University, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship in Eye Pathology
- Harvard University, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Ophthalmology
- John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
Ft. Lauderdale Eye Associates
2466 E. Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308