Dr. George Tawil, MD
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. George Tawil is an experienced and dedicated urologist caring for the community of Alexandria, VA. Dr. Tawil received his medical training from the American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine. He then completed his residency in general surgery and in urology at Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Tawil is a part of GWMFA Urology – Alexandria, where he sees patients for urology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. He is affiliated with the George Washington University Hospital, Washington and is board certified in urology. Dr. Tawil gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova HealthPlex – Lorton
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency in Urology
GWMFA Urology - Alexandria
4660 Kenmore Ave, Suite 735
Alexandria, VA 22304