Dr. Glenn Kolansky, MD
Dr. Kolansky completed his Dermatology residency at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Dr. Kolansky continued his training with a two-year fellowship at the University of Iowa, which included Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery, Laser Surgery, and Reconstruction. Dr. Kolansky has conducted research and published within the field of dermatology. Some of his articles have appeared in The Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology, Current Clinical Cases in Dermatology, and Archives of Dermatology. He has volunteered for the American Cancer Society providing lectures and skin cancer screenings. Dr. Kolansky has received the "Physician of Hope Award" presented by the American Cancer Society and has lectured at local and at national meetings. Dr. Kolansky treats patients 12 years of age or older.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Iowa, Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- University of Michigan, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society of Dermatology
Advanced Dermatology Surgery and Laser Center
4 Hartford Drive, Suite 3
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701