About Dr. Gloria Chiu
Gloria B. Chiu, OD, FAAO completed her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley in 2004. She remained at the University of California, Berkeley where she obtained her Doctor of Optometry degree in 2008. Following completion of her residency in Cornea and Contact lenses at Southern California College of Optometry, Dr. Chiu pursued further fellowship training in PROSE treatment at the Boston Foundation for Sight. Alongside Dr. Jonathan C. Song, Dr. Chiu supervises the USC PROSE Clinic and is actively conducting research in this area.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
Education and training
- University of California, Berkeley, Doctor of Optometry
- Marshall B. Ketchum University, Residency in Optometry
- American Academy of Optometry
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Dr. Gloria Chiu's office location
Keck Medicine of USC - Ophthalmology
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1450 San Pablo St, Ste 4400
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Patient reviews for Dr. Gloria Chiu
Excellent bedside manner, very attentive. She also provides helpful information. The clinic is also very well organized and equipped. Support team was friendly and effective as well.
Everything was helpful.
It was great.
Very informative, helpful.
I love my Dr. She is very helpful and caring. I would recommend others to see her.
Dr. Chiu has changed my life for the better! I will be forever grateful for what she has done for me! I see leafs now, I see signs, I see the world in HD vision! I see things I was never able to see before! I'm able to get my license now! Dr. Chiu has change the quality of my life for the better! You gave me back my life, my sight! Thank you! You're amazing!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Annual Eye Exam
- Contact Lenses
- Difficulty Focusing on Near Objects / Presbyopia
- Eye Emergency Visit
- Eye Fatigue
- Eye Infection
- Eye Surgery Consultation
- Eye Surgery Follow Up
- Eye Tumor Consultation
- Glaucoma Follow Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Optometrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Cigna Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Optometrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Optometrists
- More Insurances