About Dr. Grace Huang
Dr. Grace Huang is an interventional cardiologist serving the people of Palm Springs, CA. She is certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and at present, works at FCPP Multi-Specialty Clinic – Palm Springs. Dr. Huang speaks English, Chinese (Mandarin), and Taiwanese, which allows her to cater to people from various cultural backgrounds. She encourages open communication with her patients which allows her to guide them through their treatment as active participants in their well-being. Her goal is to provide professional intervention while at the same time encouraging her patients to lead healthy lifestyles, thus enabling them to take responsibility for their cardiac health. Dr. Huang is a well-trained professional who earned her degree in medicine from the Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. She then went on to advance her skills by completing an internship and a residency in internal medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research. She also completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the same institute. Dr. Huang is fellowship-trained in cardiology at the University of Texas Medical Branch and in advanced interventional cardiology and structural heart disease at the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital.
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor's)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship in Advanced Interventional Cardiology and Structural Heart Disease
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
Awards and publications
- Dr. Huang was a chief resident in Internal Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research.
- Dr. Huang was a Co-Chief Fellow in Cardiovascular Disease at University of California, Los Angeles, Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research.
- Borba Award for Excellence in Research – UCSF-Fresno Medical Education Program, June 2012
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr. Grace Huang's office location
DCN - Cardiology (Palm Springs)
1180 N Indian Canyon Dr, Suite #E205
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Patient reviews for Dr. Grace Huang
Very informative, attentive to needs and questions.
The doctor eased my mind, as I was quite nervous.
Informative. Questions answered. Feel less stressful.
Pleasent & excellent.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Balloon Angioplasty / Stent
- Carotid Doppler
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Defect Correction
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease
- CT Scan - Heart (Coronary CTA)
- Dissolve Blood Clots / Thrombolysis
- Heart Valve Repair / Valvuloplasty
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Right Heart Valve Disease
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances