Dr. Harry Koo, MD
Pediatric Urologist, Urologist
Practicing at the Urology Department at HackensackUMC, Dr. Harry Koo serves the community of Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Koo is a qualified urologist who completed his residency and internship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center. Further, he went on to complete a fellowship at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Before completing his training, Dr. Koo attended the University of Rochester to receive his medical degree. Dr. Koo has been affiliated with HackensackUMC since 2012 and is a urologist with a board certification by the American Board of Urology. He takes time out to listen to each patient's health concerns and works on the treatment accordingly. He ensures it suits their recovery and lifestyle. He believes in providing the most effective health care and consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Urologist
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship in Pediatric Urology
- Medical School - University of Rochester, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Internship)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Residency)
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601