Dr. Henry Goitz, MD
Henry Goitz is a caring and experienced orthopedic surgeon serving the community of Warren, Dearborn, and Detroit, MI. Dr. Goitz attended medical school at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery and fellowship in sports medicine at the University of Virginia. He continued his medical education by completing another fellowship in sports medicine at the American Sports Medicine Institute. Dr. Goitz holds a bachelor’s degree from Cornell University. Dr. Goitz is a part of DMC Sports Medicine - Troy. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Goitz gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- University of Virginia, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Virginia, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
DMC Sports Medicine
DMC Sports Medicine Warren
28800 Ryan Rd, Ste 120
Warren, MI 48092