Dr. Herbert S. Lustig, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
****** DR. LUSTIG IS NOT A PROVIDER IN ANY INSURANCE PLANS ****** ======================================================= PLEASE MAKE APPOINTMENTS for yourself, for a minor in your custody or for your dependent -- but NOT for other adults who are capable of requesting appointments for themselves. ======================================================= Herbert S. Lustig, M.D, has provided private outpatient psychiatric treatment to Children, Adults & Families on Philadelphia's Main Line since 1973 and in South Jersey since 1983, and presently at his offices in Bala Cynwyd, PA, and in Marlton, NJ. He is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Temple University School of Medicine, a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, a Life Fellow of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, a Life Fellow of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and a Philadelphia Magazine Top Doc for Kids (Psychiatry). Dr. Lustig offers his patients a confidential and collaborative process that is tailored to their unique needs, skills and environments. His professional services include performing diagnostic evaluations, providing various modalities of psychotherapy, and prescribing psychiatric medications when indicated. He has expertise in the treatment of problems related to patients' attention disorders, mood disorders, substance abuse disorders, PTSD and dissociative disorders.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital, Internship in Pediatrics
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Child Guidance Clinic, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Franklin & Marshall College (Bachelor’s)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Henry Phipps Psychiatric Clinic, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Awards and publications
- 'Philadelphia Magazine' Top Doc for Kids (Psychiatry)
Herbert S. Lustig, M.D.
15 Presidential Blvd.,, Suite 203,
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Herbert S. Lustig, M.D.
H.S. Lustig, M.D. - NJ
975 NJ Route 73 North, Greentree Commons, Suite A
Marlton, NJ 08053