Dr. Hernan Goldsztein, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Hernan Goldsztein is a Board Certified Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgeon, and has extensive additional post-doctoral training in Neurotology and Skull-Base Surgery. He provides both medical and surgical care for a full spectrum of acute and chronic ear diseases, hearing problems, and balance related disorders. He is fluent in English and Spanish, and provides services for both adult and pediatric patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Harvard University, Fellowship in Cancer Genetics
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship in Otolaryngology
- California Ear Institute, Fellowship in Otology and Neurotology
- University of Maryland, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Medical School - Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina
6010 Hidden Valley Road, Suite 210
Carlsbad, CA 92011