Dr. Hiba Al Dabagh, MD
Board-certified in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism, Dr. Hiba Al Dabagh is a diligent endocrinologist. She currently practices at the Heart of Florida Physicians Group Internal Medicine and looks after the people of Davenport, FL. She provides compassionate care and guidance for the treatment of a wide range of concerns and believes that two-way communication is the key to good health. Dr. Dabagh is an alumnus of the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine, where she earned her medical degree. Furthermore, she completed two residencies, one at Howard University Hospital and the other at Jordan University Hospital. She believes in educating her patients about their health for long and short-term benefits. Dr. Dabagh integrates her medical expertise with state of the art technology and strives to provide the highest quality of healthcare. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- CarePlus Health Plans (Florida Medicare)
- Florida Blue: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Howard University Hospital (Residency)
- Jordan University Hospital (Residency)
Heart of Florida Physicians Group Internal Med.
40124 Highway 27, Ste 102
Davenport, FL 33837