Dr. Hongha Vu-James, MD
Dr. Hongha Vu-James is an attentive and caring gastroenterologist based in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Vu-James attended Washington University, St. Louis, where she received her medical degree and also completed her fellowship at the same institute. She completed her internship and resiency at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Vu-James is physician at John Muir Health and is certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Because Dr. Vu-James is bilingual in English and Vietnamese, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Patients trust Dr. Vu-James's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Cleveland Clinic (Internship)
- Cleveland Clinic (Residency)
- Medical School - Washington University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
- Washington University (Fellowship)
John Muir Health - Walnut Creek Gastroenterology
John Muir Health
1450 Treat Blvd, Suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94597