About Dr. Howard Herman
Howard Herman is a caring and diligent ear, nose and throat doctor serving the community of Stockbridge, GA. He attended Boston University, where he received his medical degree and completed his internship in general surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. He further continued his studies and completed a residency in otolaryngology- head and neck surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Herman is a part of ENT of Georgia and is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology specializing in sleep medicine. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. Dr. Herman is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Sleep Medicine (Otolaryngology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Howard Herman's office locations
ENT of Georgia
1218 West Paces Ferry Road NW, Suite 208
Atlanta, GA 30327
ENT of Georgia
830 Eagles Landing Parkway, Suite 102
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Patient reviews for Dr. Howard Herman
I really recommend doctor howard herman he was really professional explained every dought we had and the staff friendly everyone was really professional.
He has been my doctor for years; well *Loved _ Appreciated!* Amen!????????????????????
The check-in technology was great. No paperwork. Completed everything on a point & click device, even swiping my own credit card to keep on record.
He was very patient and friendly and explained everything he did and my results. I was very happy with my visit.
Such a pleasant experience! Dr. Herman is genuinely excited by what he does and explained everything in great detail, which I always appreciate. I’d recommend him to anyone.
Very professional and helpful! Really listened to my concerns and gave me concrete treatment. Only downside is the iPad checkin process made me click through ton of non-relevant pages to click "current medical issues"- a form would have been better.
Dr. Herman is a professional and very kind doctor. He is thorough in examining and diagnosing issues. I would recommend him to other patients.
Very nice. I did not feel rushed. He explained everything in detail.
Dr. Herman was very thorough and was approachable. He listened to my questions and gave great advice on what to do with my ear and sinuses.
I was very satisfied with my visit. Dr Herman was very professional and treated my problem and referred me to where I need to go for further treatment.
Doctor and staff provided very professional service. Thanks!
quick and ubeventful
I loved my visit with Dr. Howard Herman. Everyone was professional and well mannered. Office was clean and the atmosphere was loving and enjoyable.
Very educational and pleasant demeanor.
Exactly what you want your Dr to be!
First time visit. Put me at ease at once. Better exam and questioning than my old doctor. Glad I found him.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances