About Irma Hernandez
A trusted family nurse practitioner, Ms. Irma Hernandez works for Providence Medical Partners - Horizon based in Horizon City, TX. She received her master’s degree in nursing from Texas Tech University, Lubbock and completed her undergraduate education at the University of Texas, El Paso. Ms. Hernandez is a caring provider who takes the time to listen and understand the health concerns of her patients. She speaks English and Spanish. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Focused and caring, Ms. Hernandez believes in providing effective and compassionate patient care. She encourages her patients to discuss their concerns candidly. She does her very best to communicate to the patients the information they need to make the right choices.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Master's in Nursing
- University of Texas, El Paso (Bachelor's)
Irma Hernandez's office location
Providence Medical Partners - Horizon
13800 Eastlake Blvd, Suite 400
Horizon City, TX 79928
Patient reviews for Irma Hernandez, NP
The NP was great. She was kind and very knowledgeable. She was able to get me an appointment with a specialist the following morning. The office staff could be more friendly. No one welcomed us told us where to sign in.
It was great!
Very nice and knowledgeable. Great customer service !!
Very professional and friendly. Felt very comfortable with her.
She was professional and courteous and asked questions to get my history and a good idea of the appropriate treatment.
She was great!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances