Dr. Ivan Lebovits, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ivan Lebovits is a diligent internist and primary care doctor affiliated with the Maimonides Medical Center and the Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division. Dr. Lebovits is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices at New York Medical & Diagnostic Center in Kew Gardens, NY. He welcomes patients who speak English and Yiddish. Dr. Lebovits attended medical school at the Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila Facultatea de Medicina. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the Brooklyn Jewish Hospital and Medical Center. He concluded his medical training by completing a fellowship in endocrinology at Brookdale Hospital. Patients see him for a host of commonly occurring and specialized illnesses, including back pain, flu, breathing problems, hepatitis, and hives. Dr. Lebovits is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Brookdale Hospital, Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Brooklyn Jewish Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila Facultatea de Medicina
New York Medical & Diagnostic Center
80-46 Kew Gardens Road
Kew Gardens, NY 11415