About Jaclyn Blair Lucchese
Hilton Head Primary Care is excited to welcome Jaclyn Blair Lucchese, NP. Originally born and raised in Memphis, TN, Blair always knew she wanted to be a nurse. In 2004, she became an RN and received her BSN from the University of Memphis. Blair began working as a nurse at Methodists Hospital in Memphis on a neuro/ortho medical-surgical floor. From there, she went to CV-OR and general surgery where she worked until she met her husband; who brought her to Hilton Head. The next few years of her career, she worked on the ACU at Hilton Head Hospital. During her time at the hospital she worked as an RN for med-surg patients. When the hospital opened their spine unit, she became one of the selected nurses to work with these patients while continuing to care for medical and other surgical patients. In 2015, Blair received the Daisy award for patient care. Blair graduated in June 2018 with her Master of Science in Nursing from Drexel University. Blair looks forward to extending her nursing to teaching patient care and providing primary prevention care.
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Master's in Nursing
- University of Memphis (Bachelor's)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- South Carolina Nurses Association
- Coalition for Access to Health Care
Awards and publications
- Daisy Award, 2015
- Clinical Ladder, 2013-2016
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
Jaclyn Blair Lucchese's office location
Hilton Head Primary Care
25 Hospital Center Blvd, Suite 105
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
Patient reviews for Jaclyn Blair Lucchese, NP
Jaclyn Blair Lucchese NP recently saw my 15 year old daughter as a new patient. She felt very comfortable with her and looks forward to being her patient!
Awesome! Very helpful!
Great! Very attentive-Listen to all my concerns.
I recently became a new patient of Jaclyn Blair Lucchese NP. I was very impressed with her thouroughness and beside manner. I am very happy with my decision and highly recommend her!
Great visit! Blair and her staff were very welcoming and thorough.
Staff was friendly. Blair made me feel comferterble and answered all my questions.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Ankle Fracture
- Annual Check Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances