About Jaclyn Giarrusso
Looking after the families of Wakefield, MA, Ms. Jaclyn Giarrusso is a compassionate nurse practitioner. She is excited to bring her knowledge to Tufts Medical Center Community Care, where she is committed to providing excellent medical care and individualizing it to suit each person’s needs. Ms. Giarrusso earned her master’s degree in family nursing from Endicott College. A highly trained professional, she strives to answer questions, provide education, and give reassurance and encouragement to patients. Being a family nurse practitioner, Ms. Giarrusso always provides comprehensive care to her patients and emphasizes on preventative care for all. Her dedication towards her medical practice is truly exceptional and awe-inspiring.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Endicott College, Master's in Family Nursing
Jaclyn Giarrusso's office location
Tufts MC Community Care - 888 Main Street
888 Main St
Wakefield, MA 01880
Patient reviews for Jaclyn Giarrusso, NP
Jaclyn was excellent. Caring and compassionate. Knowledgeable and thorough. Will be returning to her in the future.
Jaclyn has great bedside manner is very attentive and listens to my needs. She is very understanding and accommodating.
Very responsive, she asked questions & follow-up questions. Provided possible reasons I was feeling sick. Asked about personal life & seemed genuinely interested.
Overall great experience! Jackie is warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to. She puts things into easily understandable terms.
It was great. Jackie was attentive, pleasant and helpful.
Fantastic bedside mannor, personable & thorough.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances