Dr. James Cimbak, OD
Dr. Cimbak is a board certified Optometrist specializing in difficult to fit contact lenses including lenses that correct corneal disease. He has been the contact lens specialist for the Philadelphia 76'ers and the Philadelphia Eagles. Dr. Cimbak has been an instructor in contact lenses and refraction at the prestigious Wills Eye Hospital. His board certification includes glaucoma treatment and management, geriatric optometry, as well as eye emergencies and trauma. Pediatrics, especially difficult contact lens cases, has been one of the highlights of his career.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- George Washington University (Bachelor's)
- Salus University, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- American Optometric Society
Awards and publications
- Contact Lens Specialist for the Philadelphia 76'ers
- Contact Lens Specialist for the Philadelphia Eagles
Maple Glen Eyecare
810 Welsh Rd
Horsham, PA 19044