Dr. James Turro, MD
James Turro is a dedicated and detail-oriented internist based in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Turro obtained his medical degree from Cornell University. He also completed his residency and internship in internal medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Hospital. Dr. Turro is a part of Meridian Primary Care- Toms River 1868 Hooper. Dr. Turro is board certified in in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Outside of his practice, Dr. Turro enjoys hiking, biking, church choir, reading, and car repair. Dr. Turro gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Best MD Westchester county for multiple years
Meridian Primary Care- Toms River 1868 Hooper
1868 Hooper Avenue
Toms River, NJ 08753