Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, DO
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman is an internist treating patients in the Stratford and the greater New Jersey areas. Patients can see Dr. Friedman for annual physicals and flu shots. He is also trained to attend to general medical needs, including diagnosis and treatment of general illnesses and providing prescriptions. For his undergraduate degree, Dr. Friedman attended Pennsylvania State University. He continued his medical education at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Des Moines, Iowa. He completed his internship at Metropolitan Hospital in Philadelphia, where he served as Chief Intern. Dr. Friedman completed his residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center, also in Philadelphia. During his time at the center, he was recognized with the Upjohn Achievement Award for outstanding performance in a first-year resident. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center - Washington Township
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Des Moines University
Kennedy Health Alliance
205 East Laurel Rd
Stratford, NJ 08084