Dr. Jeffrey Gross, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Gross graduated from the University of Miami School of Medicine. He is the Chief Resident of the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine. Dr. Gross is a Clinical Associate Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine at NYU School of Medicine and the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, where he teaches regularly. He is the lead author of a medical text book, Musculoskeletal Examination, published by Blackwell Science in 1996 and 2002, and Wiley in 2009. The book was also translated into Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, Chinese and Korean.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Cabrini Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Awards and publications
- Manhattan Veterans Administration Hospital, Chief Resident
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Chief Resident
NYU Langone Physical Med & Rehab Asso. - Union Sq.
32 Union Square East, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10003