Dr. Jenna C. Podjasek, MD
Allergist, Internist, Immunologist
Dr. Jenna C. Podjasek is an Allergist and Immunologist treating both adult and pediatric patients in the Oak Forest, Illinois office and surrounding communities. She attended Rush College of Medicine and Mayo Clinic. She has contributed to and written in many publications and is a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Physicians and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Dr. Podjasek sees patients for many reasons including for allergy follow consultation and follow up, ear infection, animal allergies, food intolerance or allergy, drug allergy, allergic asthma, allergy shots and much more!
- Advocate Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Awards and publications
- Podjasek, J.C., Butterfield, J.H. Mortality in hypereosinophilic syndrome: 19 years of experience at Mayo Clinic with a review of the literature. Leukemia Research, April 2013; 37(4): 392-395.
- 2. Rank, M.A., Hagan, J.B., Park, M.A., Podjasek, J.C., Samant, S.A., Volcheck, G.W., Erwin, P.J., West, C.P. The risk of asthma exacerbation after stopping inhaled corticosteroids: A systemic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, March 2013; 131(3):724-9.
- 3. Rank, M.A., Branda, M.E, McWilliams, D.B., Johnson, S.K., Samant, S.A., Podjasek, J.C., Park, M.A., Volcheck, G.W. Outcomes of stepping down asthma medications in a guideline-based pediatric asthma management program. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, May 2013; 110 (5): 354-358.
Chicagoland Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Ltd.
6320 West 159th Street, Suite A
Oak Forest, IL 60452