Dr. Jenna C. Podjasek, MD
Allergist, Immunologist, Internist
Dr. Jenna C. Podjasek is an Allergist and Immunologist treating both adult and pediatric patients in the Oak Forest, Illinois office and surrounding communities. She attended Rush College of Medicine and Mayo Clinic. She has contributed to and written in many publications and is a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Physicians and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Dr. Podjasek sees patients for many reasons including for allergy follow consultation and follow up, ear infection, animal allergies, food intolerance or allergy, drug allergy, allergic asthma, allergy shots and much more!
- Advocate Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- 4. Podjasek, J.O., Podjasek, J.C., Pittelkow, M.R. Treatment of Non-infectious Cutaneous Granulomas Associated with B-cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia-Acquired Immunodeficiency with Infliximab: Case Report and Review of the Literature. (In preparation)
- 5. Pyle, R.C., Park, M.A., Volcheck, G.W., Podjasek, J.C., Rank, M.A., Li, J.C., Harish, A., Poe, K.L., Butterfield, J.H. Induction of Drug Tolerance of Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole in Non-HIV Patients with a History of Sulfonamide Allergy. (Submitted to: Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, May 2013)
- Podjasek, J.C., Butterfield, J.H. Mortality in hypereosinophilic syndrome: 19 years of experience at Mayo Clinic with a review of the literature. Leukemia Research, April 2013; 37(4): 392-395.
Chicagoland Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Ltd.
6320 West 159th Street, Suite A
Oak Forest, IL 60452