Dr. Jennifer Cho, MD
Dr. Cho is an experienced medical professional and laparoscopic surgeon, now serving the New Jersey/New York area. She is passionate about giving you the best care you deserve. Dr. Cho received her medical degree from Cornell University. She completed her Residency in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Johns Hopkins University and her fellowship at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital at Columbia University. Dr. Cho has written numerous articles for peer-reviewed publications in laparascopic surgery, robotics and Gynecologic Oncology, and stays updated for the most current medical advances. She is currently operating out of Hackensack and Englewood Hospitals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Columbia University (Bachelor’s)
- Columbia University, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital (Fellowship)
- Johns Hopkins University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Bergen County Gynecology, PC
106 Grand Ave, Suite # 300
Englewood, NJ 07631