Dr. Jeremie Pederson, DC
I am a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, (C.C.E.P.), created by Dr. Kevin Hearon. This specialty focuses on extremity injuries relating to toes, feet, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers. The extremity training focuses on comprehensive analysis and treatment protocols for many conditions that may have been considered surgically necessary in the past.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
Education and training
- Texas Chiropractic College
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse (Bachelor’s)
- Council on Extremity Adjusting
Awards and publications
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Magna Cum Lauda Texas Chiropractic College
Dr. Jeremie Pederson's office location
1931 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77098
Patient reviews for Dr. Jeremie Pederson
Doctor Jeremie, is AMAZING! From the time you walk in you feel right at home with how sweet The staff is. Doctor Jeremie is very proffesinal, knowledgeable and informative. I felt rejuvenated after my first appointment I Higly recommended him . As I Looking forward to my upcoming appointments and future ones.
Prompt, professional, and highly competent!!
Friendly and fast
He was AMAZING left feeling better and with a plan to help "fix" my issues. So glad that I found him!
He was extremely knowledgeable about everything discussed and recommended so many simple and easy modifications to assist with my pain. He was also able to detect the slightest issue throughout my body from nerve pain to old sports injuries. So glad to have him as my chiropractor.
Amazed by their ability to get you in on time, Dr. Pederson is very informative, no guessing, gets to the root of the problem and starts a treatment to get you back on the road to recovery. Highly recommend him and his staff on their professionalism and concern for your well being.
Highly recommended. Not difficult to make an appointment, and I felt better after my first appointment - I had back/shoulder pains from sitting in front of a computer for long everyday. Dr. Pederson also provides you with exercises to do at home to help!
He was great! Addressed all my issues, explained everything he was doing really well. Scheduled a followup appointment immediately so we could continue talking about exercises for me.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances