Dr. Jerrold Bocci, MD
Dr. Bocci is a native of the area. He received his Bachelors Degree from Santa Clara University and his Medical Degree from the University of California Medical School in San Francisco. His internship was completed at St. Mary's hospital in San Francisco and he took his Ophthalmology Residency at the Jules Stein Institute at UCLA. Dr. Bocci is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Presently, he is Chairman of the Department of Ophthalmology at Seton Medical Center in Daly City. Dr. Bocci's main outside interests are golf and traveling.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Francisco, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Jules Stein Eye Institute, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
Jerrold C. Bocci, MD
1440 Southgate Ave
Daly City, CA 94015