About Dr. Jesse Berry
Dr. Jesse Berry is the Assistant Director of Ocular Oncology at the USC Gayle and Edward Roski Eye Institute and Children's Hospital Los Angeles. In addition, Dr. Berry is Associate Residency Program Director for the Los Angeles County + University of Southern California ophthalmology residency program. She received her undergraduate and medical degree from Harvard University in Massachusetts. Following her ophthalmology residency at the University of Southern California, she was the assistant chief of service at the Los Angeles County Medical Center. She then completed a fellowship in ocular oncology at Children's Hospital Los Angeles under the mentorship of Drs. Kim and Murphree. Dr. Berry is the founder of WOO, Women in Ocular Oncology. Her research endeavors focus on clinical outcomes of retinoblastoma and choroidal melanoma.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ocular Oncologist
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Harvard University, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (Internship)
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship in Ocular Oncology
Dr. Jesse Berry's office location
Keck Medicine of USC - Ophthalmology
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1450 San Pablo St, Ste 4400
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Patient reviews for Dr. Jesse Berry
Friendly, fast, comfortable.
Dr. Berry is the greatest. So caring and through. We are in the of care with her.
Excellent, the staff is superior.
Very good. Love this Doctor.
Very professional & very thorough, that's why we come from WA State.
Okay. No problems. All is good.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Ocular Oncology Consultation
- Choroidal Lesion
- Choroidal Nevus
- Ciliary Body Melanoma
- Conjunctival Melanoma
- Eye Cancer
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eye Tumor
- Iris Melanoma
- Ocular Melanoma
- Ocular Surface Squamous Neoplasia
- Retinal Tumor / Retinoblastoma
- Uveal Melanoma
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances