Dr. Jessica Peelman, MD
Dr. Jessica Peelman is a diligent and caring orthopedic surgeon serving the community of Exeter, NH. Dr. Peelman attended Emory University, where she completed her medical degree. She then completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine, followed by the Mary S Stern Hand Surgery Fellowship at the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Peelman is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. She practices at Core Orthopedics. Patients rely on Dr. Peelman’s expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Exeter Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Emory University
- Northwestern University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Cincinnati, Fellowship in Hand Surgery
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Bachelor’s)
7 Alumni Drive, 2nd floor
Exeter, NH 03833