Dr. Joanne Smart, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Smart is a concerned and mindful primary care doctor and internist serving the community of Bedford, IN. Dr. Smart attended the University of New Mexico, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency at the same institution. Dr. Smart is a part of IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Smart treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University Health, Bedford Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of New Mexico, Doctor of Medicine
- University of New Mexico (Residency)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians
Indiana University Health
2900 W 16th St.
Bedford, IN 47421