Dr. John Fracchia, MD
Dr. Fracchia is Past President of the New York Section of the American Urological Association. Dr. Fracchia was the Program Director and Chairman of Urology at Lenox Hill Hospital for 25 years from 1983 to 2008. Dr. Fracchia is Clinical Professor of Urology at Cornell University Medical College and Attending Urologist at Lenox Hill Hospital and the New York Presbyterian Hospital. He founded the practice in 1979 and is currently practicing at 245 East 54th Street.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency in General Surgery and Urology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency in Urology
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
New York Urological Associates PC
245 E 54th St
New York, NY 10022